Information collected or provided through this website
While we own the copyright in our website, third parties are mainly responsible for hosting and otherwise making this website available. There may be links or plug-ins to or from websites of third parties. We do not intentionally collect personal data from your use of such links or plug-ins and such third parties may do so.
You may submit information to us on our website and we assume this is business contact or other business related information unless you tell us this is personal data or such information is clearly personal data.
Purpose of use or disclosure of information collected or provided through this website
If we obtain your personal data through your use of our website, we may use and disclose such personal data as we are permitted to under applicable privacy laws and otherwise for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries and provide you with information;
- To ensure that the website is presented to you in an effective manner;
- To understand how this website is used and to improve your user experience; and
- Where you have registered to do so, to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to our services, unless you tell us not to.
We may disclose your personal data obtained through your use of our website to third party service providers including any website analytics or other IT hardware or software providers or to our professional advisors.
Information collected from or provided by clients or potential clients
We may obtain information from clients or potential clients through this website, by phone, email or in paper form. We may receive information from our clients, potential clients or from others (about themselves or about other individuals) including that provided to us for use in the provision of legal services to our client or exploring the provision of legal services to potential clients.
We assume information provided by clients or potential clients is business contact or other business related information or otherwise for the purposes of providing services to you unless you tell us this is personal data or such information is clearly personal data.
Purpose of use or disclosure of information collected or provided from or provided by clients or potential clients
We may use and disclose personal data obtained from clients or potential clients as we are permitted to under applicable privacy laws including for the following purposes:-
- To provide you (or the entity on behalf of which you instruct us) with legal or other services;
- To invoice you for services we have provided to you (or the entity on behalf of which you instruct us);
- To keep records of the work we have carried out for you (or the entity on behalf of which you instruct us); and
- To fulfil our anti-money laundering obligations.
In addition, we may send you electronic and/or paper form marketing materials relating to our services unless you tell us not to.
Disclosure of information
For the purposes listed above, disclosures may be made to the following parties, whether they are located overseas or in Singapore:
- the courts and to lawyers advising the other party to a matter we are assisting you with;
- our third party service providers;
- any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving us; and
- any party who can assist us in undertaking the purposes listed above.
Where consent is not required
Please note that where any law or regulation allows us to collect, use or disclose your personal data, we may do so even if you withdraw or qualify your consent, however we will act in accordance with such laws and regulations. For example, the data protection provisions in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 generally to not apply to business contact information.
Security of personal data
We are bound by law to have security arrangements in relation to personal data. However, we do not guarantee the security of your personal data or other information you provide to us or we collect from you.
Links to third party websites
This website may contain links or plug-in’s to third party websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content or privacy policies of such third party websites.
Our contact information
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Level 2 Unit 1, One Fullerton, 1 Fullerton Road, Singapore 049213.