Faith SING, 沈信乐
B.Com, LLB (Hons)
Singapore: +65 9023 8035
Australia: +61 2 8091 8035
Faith is ranked as a leading corporate and commercial lawyer in Singapore.
She has over 20 years’ experience helping clients successfully structure and negotiate corporate and commercial deals, completing transactions with a combined value exceeding US$30 billion.
Faith founded fsLAW and built it into a firm ranked among the top Singapore law firms for Startups & Emerging Companies by Chambers, and Corporate & M&A, Private Equity, Capital Markets and Restructuring and Insolvency deals by asialaw Profiles and IFLR1000.
She understands how businesses operate. She worked alongside other management team members to bed down a major merger and set up a legal department, as the first General Counsel of Aspen Pharmacare Australia.
She has worked in top corporate law firms in Sydney and London, including working on complex and innovative transactions requiring cutting-edge technical excellence.
Kelvin HO, 何勇清
Singapore: +65 9830 8824
Kelvin is a corporate and commercial lawyer, working with fsLAW since September 2016. He has assisted clients on:
- Corporate transactions including share purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements and share subscription agreements;
- Commercial contracts including security agreements, guarantees, consultancy agreements, facilities services agreements and deeds of assignment and novation;
- Employee share option agreements and employment law issues; and
- Corporate governance and corporate law advice including incorporation of a Singapore company and registration of a foreign branch office in Singapore.
Kelvin is a graduate of the National University of Singapore’s Faculty of Law and was called to the Singapore Bar in 2018.
Jonathan TAN, 陈伟翔
LLB (Cum Laude)
Singapore: +65 9002 6283
Jonathan is a corporate and commercial lawyer, working with fsLAW first in 2017 and joining the firm full-time in August 2019 after a stint as a litigator. He has assisted clients on:
- Corporate transactions including fundraising through venture capital seed funding, reviewing shareholder agreements, customising constitutions, drafting legal opinions, finalising corporate documents such as resolutions, advising on selected issues such as tag-along and pre-emptive rights;
- Corporate restructuring including share buybacks and a corporate restructuring exercise;
- Commercial agreements including terms & conditions for a music event, cross-border distribution agreements, non-disclosure agreements and assignments of intellectual property rights;
- Employment agreements, employee share option plans and employment law issues in general; and
- Anti-bribery and anti-money laundering policies and KYC issues.
Jonathan graduated from the Singapore Management University School of Law with a second major in finance and was called to the Singapore Bar in 2019.
Christopher KWEE, 郭文圣
Singapore: +65 80435528
Christopher is a corporate and commercial lawyer, joining fsLAW as an Associate in May 2023. Christopher’s experience prior to joining fsLAW includes working at another law firm, at an investment firm and in compliance. He has assisted clients on:
- Corporate and banking documents including statements containing particulars of charge, directors’ resolutions and legal opinions;
- Commercial agreements including service provider agreements, non-disclosure agreements and partnership agreements;
- Anti-money laundering, know-your-client, source of wealth and source of fund checks; and
- Common Reporting Standard obligations.
Christopher has a 2nd Upper honours degree from the National University of Singapore’s Faculty of Law and was called to the Singapore Bar in 2021.
Hao Ming NG, 黄浩铭
Singapore: ++65 8290 4084
Hao Ming started as a legal intern at fsLAW in 2022 before officially joining the team as a legal practice trainee in January 2024. He has a keen interest in corporate law, intellectual property law, as well as emerging legal issues in technology
He has also previously interned at other law firms in Singapore and Thailand, and has also volunteered pro-bono at the Singapore State Courts.
Hao Ming holds a Bachelor of Laws (2nd Class Honours – Upper) from the National University of Singapore and is expected to get called to the Singapore Bar in 2024.
Matthew CHU, 朱政豪
Singapore: +65 8382 3467
Matthew started his role as a legal practice trainee at FSLAW in January 2024. In addition to interning at fsLAW in 2023, he has gained experience at other firms and organisations in insolvency and restructuring and corporate regulatory policy.
Matthew holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the Singapore Management University School of Law, following his graduation from NUS High School of Mathematics & Science.