Our first Senior Associate
Congratulations to our first Senior Associate, Kelvin Ho!
How time flies!
It wasn’t that long ago when Kelvin first joined us as a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed intern back in September 2016. Kelvin was not only one of our first interns, but also one of our first trainees and associates, and now the very first Senior Associate of the firm!
Kelvin obtained his law degree from the National University of Singapore’s Faculty of Law and was called to the Singapore Bar in 2018. He’s been working with our team since September 2016.
Throughout his tenure with us, he has worked closely with clients on:
- Corporate transactions including venture fundraisings and sale and purchases of businesses.
- Corporate restructuring exercises including share buy-backs, capital reductions and drag-along transactions.
- Commercial contracts including licensing agreements, distribution agreements, logistics services agreements and loan and security documents.
- Providing retainer client services.
- Employment agreements, employee share option arrangements and employment law issues.
- Corporate governance and general corporate law advice.
At our firm, a Senior Associate is a mark of:
- A higher degree of independence in helping clients with less supervision from directors; and
- A growing ability to lead a team of associates and trainees.
Catch Kelvin on one of our monthly webinars on fundraisings for SMEs and start-ups by signing up here. Put him through his paces! We hope you’ll find him a good lawyer to build a longer-term relationship with.
Well done, Kelvin! We look forward to watching him bring his knowledge and experience to the next level as a corporate and commercial lawyer.