At the Global Infrastructure Forum
We were in Bali for the annual Global Infrastructure Forum.
Sponsored by the Asian Development Bank, the forum brought together representatives of multilateral development banks and development partners such as investment banks, civil society organisations, academics, lawyers and other advisers.
The goal of the forum was to better develop infrastructure for developing countries and this year’s event saw a greater focus on sustainability and climate change impacts of infrastructure.
We were there because we believe NewLaw firms like ours have much to offer:
- our lawyers have BigLaw experience on infrastructure deals
- we are structured to provide a consistently competitive service
- we can provide a responsive service at a better price point – clients can be confident of rates closer to in-house counsel rates should their deal depart from their initial scope
- our retainer counsel solution is a good alternative especially if consistent support is needed on a project with uncertain or longer timelines
- we’re based in Singapore, a growing hub for infrastructure expertise including through Infrastructure Asia and deep thinking on policy issues from the world-class Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
To prove our value, we are investing in keeping in the flow of issues and solutions in the infrastructure space.
Read more of our thoughts on retainer counsel services:
- An introduction to our retainer counsel services
- Sustaining a retainer counsel service
- The retainer counsel advantage on cross-border deals
- Pricing a retainer counsel service against employing additional headcount
Get in touch to explore how we may help you on your infrastructure project.
fsLAW is a boutique business law firm group providing legal solutions and advocacy for clients in the Asia Pacific region from Singapore. We provide our services through retainers as well as in the traditional way of an hourly or daily rate or fixed-quote for projects.
Read more about us – www.fslaw-asia.com. Get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org.