This has been a big year for the firm.
In 2019, we’re pleased to have continued to act for clients in different industries including for:
- Venture capital funds or investee companies, including in an investment in a Singapore company providing enterprise software solutions, and another providing payment services across Southeast Asia.
- Kacific, a next-generation broadband satellite operator, including on its restructure and refinancing to raise US$160 million (read more about it here).
- Businesses in insurance, biotechnology, medical devices, renewable energy, healthcare and start-up acceleration.
We also continued to work:
- for clients on our retainer counsel model, and
- alongside some of the world’s most respected law firms as Singapore co-counsel.
We’re also pleased that we’re:
- ranked among the top Singapore law firms for M&A and Capital Markets deals in IFLR1000’s Guide to the World’s Leading Financial and Corporate Law Firms 2020.
- ranked among the top Singapore law firms for Corporate & M&A and Private Equity matters in asialaw Profiles’ 2020 Guide to Asia-Pacific’s Leading Domestic and Regional Law Firms (24th edition).
Faith has also been ranked among the top 24 corporate lawyers in Singapore in Asialaw Leading Lawyers – Guide to Asia-Pacific’s Leading Lawyers 2020 (read more about it here).
We’ve also been out and about this year! We spoke on NewLaw firms at a roundtable on the Singapore-Australia NewLaw and legaltech scene, made contact with new businesses in Ho Chi Minh City with an ASME led business delegation and was part of a Law Society of Singapore delegation to Jakarta.
Finally, we’re pleased to welcome our newest associate to the firm, Jonathan Tan, who completed his studies at the Singapore Management University and was called to the Singapore Bar in August 2019.
Thank you for your support in 2019 and here’s to a flying start to 2020!