We celebrated our Singapore law firm’s first anniversary in September 2015 and will celebrate our Australian arm’s third anniversary early 2016.
A large part of our success in such a short span of time is attributable to the support our clients and friends have so generously given us. Thank you!
In 2015, we continued to:
- provide ‘outsourced in-house counsel’ support for Insurance Australia Group’s Asian operations, including its expansion in Indonesia through the acquisition of PT Parolamas.
- consult on Australian capital markets matters, working with the well-respected team at Allen & Overy in Sydney.
- act as corporate finance legal advisers to ExoCyte Therapeutics, a biotech start-up in the oncology space.
In 2015, we also acted for:
- Cambridge Industrial Trust Management Limited, the manager of a real estate investment trust listed on the Singapore stock exchange, providing ‘outsourced in-house counsel’ support, including on its announced corporate activities and programs for improving its property portfolio.
- Helix Leisure, providers of leading technology-driven products and services to out-of-home entertainment operators, providing ‘outsourced in-house counsel’ support, including on commercial contracts.
- Yingke Law Firm, a major China based law firm with international operations, working alongside the team on projects including proposed share sale and purchase arrangements.
- Nanyang Technological University Alumni Club, the first non-profit association client.
We are a boutique law firm based in Singapore providing quality business law solutions for clients in the Asia Pacific region.